With classroom management software, the entire class is being possible to be conducted from home if necessary. These tools and software will help teachers and parents bring students together for projects and assignments. Here we are going to look at some of the best classroom management software for various operating systems so that the works becomes easy. Please check out the following list to get a good idea on how to use the tools and software.
Blackboard is one of the best classroom management software that is out there. We have listed few features of Blackboard software. Please check out the features before seeing how to set up a course using the software.
- Digital Content and tools make classroom management simple and easy. It helps teachers and also makes the parents engage with their children.
- Blackboard increases School to Home communication more than most classroom management software.
- Teachers are allowed to share teaching material as resources across schools, districts or even globe.
- K-12 teachers will get to customize their Blackboard software experience and work more efficiently.
Blackboard Tutorial (Avail Courses):
- In the left navigation pane, click on Customization.
- Click on Properties.
- Give a Name and Description to the course.
- Select Classification.
- Set availability to the course.
- Now click Submit. Thus a course has been made available using Blackboard.
Netop vision is the Go to software for teachers to see everything the students see and keep the students on track. This software makes as a great classroom management software because it saves time for students and also helps them learn using the collaborative tools and keeps them safe from harmful contents available on the internet.
- Viewing Students Screens feature can be used to see the screen of a student. It can be used to help students to continue focus in the class.
- Block input lets the teacher show a block text to bring the attention of the student back to the class. It proves as a very useful tool.
- The teacher can enhance teaching by sharing the teacher’s screen with the rest of the class.
- The teacher can Block the internet access until needed. This is useful in class from preventing the use of the internet by the students unnecessarily.
How to use:
The user interface of this software is very easy to understand. The UI follows the familiar design principles. Use the following instructions to perform the basic actions.
- Click on the Demo button to show the demo the class.
- The Start Application can be used to start an application in the computers of the students.
- Similarly, Stop Application will stop all applications.
- Web Lock is given under the Home tab, it can be used to block web access in the computer of the student.
Dyknow provides different URLs for different Schools. As soon as the teachers enter their Dashboard, they will see the Class analytics.
It shows the sites the students visited and etc. These data are organized based on the subjects. The teachers can click on the Sites to see the names of the students who visited the particular site. Blocking list helps teacher block sites and make students spend more time with the teaching material.
Lanschool lets the teacher get a quick view of the student’s screen using a thumbnail and so making sure that they are on task. Teaching is made efficient by broadcasting the teacher’s screen to the rest of the class. The teachers can enable co-browsing. This will make sure that the students go to the same destination as the teacher.
Lanschool has the feature that lets the teachers send out text and audio instructions that makes communication with the class easier.
It also offers features to conduct a poll, that will allow the students let the teachers know their current status in the class.
With youbthere, the teachers are able to view the comprehension level in real time without having to conduct a poll online. Classroom management software will let the students better understand the course worm form in the class itself. The teachers can upload the study material online and the students get a personalized experience viewing the content and make learning effective.
YouBthere’s course management helps us assign and organize course schedules and homework assignment with ease. It helps the teacher share the interactive digital content with the entire class.
This technology will inspire the student’s desire to learn.
With Edmodo, the teachers can get unlimited storage. Teachers can quickly create assignments, hand out homework etc. Since Edmodo is available on all the platforms, Edmodo is capable of giving the teachers a complete control over all the users.
Edmodo is closely integrated with google apps and Microsoft office one note and office. Therefore students do not have to remember all their passwords anymore but just log in to Edmodo and everything is already set up for them.
Edmodo spotlight brings the best resources available all over the world to your screen. Use this feature to get to the best resources related to your subjects.
Students can showcase their learning by adding photos to their profile using ClassDojo. Students can share this with the parents and get them also engaged.
Teachers can make random groups and give out group assignments very efficiently. Students can now make a digital portfolio where they can add content to share with others. This will improve student interactions and social skill
ClassDojo is available in iPads, Chromebooks, Windows etc.
Here we see some of the easily available classroom management software. We also see how to use some of the software and also some of its remarkable features. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comments below. If you want a detailed description of any of the classroom management software, let us know in the comments below. Until next time, ciao!
Be the first to write a comment.